Directorate of Urban E-System Development
Abdul Samad Maqsoudi was born in a pious family in 1984 in Daikundi province. He obtained his bachelors in Computer Science from Kabul University and completed his masters in Computer Engineering in Shiraz University.
- Technical Expert in National Identity Cards Project-Afghanistan
- Senior e-Governance Advisor at the Ministry of Interior in Afghan Government Resource Center Project funded by USAID.
- Senior Information Technology Advisor at Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, Martyrs and Disabled, funded by USAID
- Chief Information Officer at Ministry of Communication and Technology funded by USAID
- Head of Integration of Information Technology Services at Ministry of Justice.
- Director of Private Sector Information Technology Projects
- Contractor of Ministry of Justice in Adalat Magazine
- Principal of Imam Sajad private school abroad while refugee
In addition to his official duty, he is a part time computer science instructor in private universities.
To gain specialized knowledge and experience, he had several study tours to China, India and United Arab Emirates.
Maqsoudi had a scientific research article titled “Impacts of Selection of personalization Search on Web” presented and published in 3rd International Conference on Electrical and Computer.
On 28th March 2010 based on the Decree number ( ), Mr. Maqsoudi was appointed as the Director of Urban E-System Development of Independent Directorate of Local Governance through open competition and serves the country in this regard.